UPDATED! This post serves as an update / preview about the March series for #365withDonnaMJ #GGeneSIS – We are Thankful for the past two months of this year and for YOU taking time to read, watch and listen to what we’re sharing. We truly pray that this series has been a blessing and will be an even greater blessing to you as we move forward.
GGeneSIS Community Updates
So, if you didn’t notice, I have been making more social posts this week (especially on Facebook), and not as many daily posts here on this blog (and you probably think that’s a good thing to give you time to catch up on the posts, lol). The reason why is a very good reason. Check it out below…
March starts our first of four podcast seasons for 2013 (in March, June, September and December). I have been pouring my heart into preparing so you can get more value here in this community for next month and beyond. I have been practicing what I’ve been teaching, on my clients’ and on my own marketing strategies, and continuing to learn. So, you see, I don’t just sit and write all of the time. What I write comes only as a result of what is already in me. So, I am continuing to internally build value so I can pour that out for your benefit via this blog, and soon on the podcast show, too.
What Is Happening in March?!
I just finished a very blessed interview with our first
Featured Marketing Leader for 2013
Stephanie Callahan of Callahan Solutions
out of Illinois (Bloomington-Normal). I am so trying very very hard not to leak out too much of what she shared, but I will tell you these things so you’ll know what to expect:
- Stephanie is very transparent and real… no exaggeration. Trust me when I say her story will bless you.
- She is very experienced in her success journey, and thus has loads of wisdom oozing out of her about marketing and social networking and life
- She truly loves serving and helping passionate entrepreneurs like us, and has made a FABULOUS offer to our community that you will probably want to take her up on. (If you don’t already know Stephanie, She is well loved by her clients, too, as seen by the fact that she got so many votes last year when we asked you all to tell us who you wanted us to interview this year.)
When and Where Can You Hear Her Call?
- If you join our community and subscribe to our webinar series, you’ll hear the full uncut version of Stephanie Callahan’s interview (plus get access to her very generous offer and other bonuses).
- If you subscribe to get email updates from the blog in the comments area below, we’ll let you know when the podcast excerpts will air.
So that I can be the best blogger-podcaster that I can be, you’ll start to see me take hiatus time from the blog (and from the social networks) from time to time. Here is a summary of the schedule, just to help you know what to expect.
Disclaimer: I will still be blogging or at least social posting every day. You can expect less blog and more social during the podcast and event weeks.
- March #GGeneSIS Community Podcast Season 1 AND Live Strategy Webinar Event: Become The Target - with Flat Rate Campaigns (e.g., like ones you see on Fiverr)
- April – Hiatus
- May – Guest Article in The Work From Home Digest Magazine
- June #GGeneSIS Community Podcast Season 2 AND Live Atlanta Event
- July – Hiatus
- August – Live Online Event – Details To Be Announced
- September #GGeneSIS Community Podcast Season 3
- October – Hiatus
- December #GGeneSIS Community Podcast Season 4
COMMENT – SHARE
What about you? What is going on with your blog or show this year?
What would you like to see on this blog to help you keep getting better with your online social networking?
I hope to hear back from you. I really would like to know and to be able to share with our community.
Thank you for reading!
Donna Marie Johnson
Your Social Networking Liaison